Some Get More Reviews features (like responding to reviews and Facebook boosted review ads) require that we have admin permissions on your Google My Business listing and Facebook page. Follow the instructions below to grant these permissions:
Add a Manager on Google My Business
1. Sign in to Google My Business.
2. If you only have 1 listing, proceed to step 3. If you have two or more listings, switch to card view and click Manage location for the listing you'd like to manage.
3. Click Users from the menu on the left side of the screen.
4. In the top right corner, click the "Invite new managers" icon .
5. Enter the name or email address of the user you'd like to add. To add Get More Reviews as a manager, use the email address "email@example.com".
6. Select the user’s role by choosing Owner, Manager, or Communications manager.
7. Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become listing owners or managers.